Sunday, February 8, 2009

Boil'n Whitie's

Friday Night Kent planed a friend get together - In my opinion nothing fun or productive was accomplished but he would disagree. They gathered a stack of the antlers from deer shot this year to boil (and I can't believe I am saying this) the scalps off of them. Zak was stuck in the house with the women for most of the night but we did get him out for a minute of Male education. Kent took the picture and Shem (know for his uncanny skills of making antlers looking way bigger than they really are) helped Zak hold the MASSIVE antlers from the White Tail that Kent shot in South Dakota.


"Look dad they are so HUGE I can't even hold them up!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging again! I miss seeing you guys. I know you know this, but Zak is the CUTEST little boy I have seen (besides Josh of course)! I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete