Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Here's the Valentine Hat! Ms Rose Mary apologized all week and did her best to make Valentines projects less feminine. I thought this was great - they painted it Blue to "boy it up"



Grandma Anderson had to mail her Valentines gift because they spent the week in New Orleans. This worked fine for Zak he loves getting presents - yes he has figured it out just like every other kid and he just can't get enough - PRESENTS!



This weekend was fairly uneventful EXCEPT I got Kent to take me to a movie! Yes it was Valentines and I don't think he felt he could say No - and he couldn't have, I would NOT have let him get out of this one! We saw "Grand Torino" Wow what a good movie. Kent went because he thought there was an old guy that shot people from his porch (you know he would think that was just great! :-) ) But luckily it was more than that and even he liked it. I am no critic but "two thumbs up"!

This week was the official Kick Off to NASCAR! Kent and I are looking forward to a weekend in Vegas (and with out a kid, sorry Zak we love you but still looking forward to dropping you off at Grandmas) - all I can say is the weather better be good. I HATE wearing sweatshirts and ponchos to races!

3 comments:

  1. Yes Tia! I do love Kasey! How could ya tell?? I like Kyle too but Kasey is my Number One! What tracks have you and Kent been to? We have just been to Las Vegas and Fontana! I love it!! We want to go to Phoenix but we will have to wait and see what happens:) It would be awesome to go to a race together! We would have a blast! I thought you were a Dale Jr. fan...#29 is Stu's #2 driver. I like him too. I love his wife. She is awesome. E-mail me or something: mel_stu34@yahoo.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you people - you can stay at my house!!! Come to Phoenix!!!

    ReplyDelete