Monday, March 23, 2009

Potty Time

So Potty Training Sucks! I did give it a try but said so say Zak is back in diapers! I didn't give up, I swear I am just to earth conscious to do two loads of laundry a day not to mention all the lysol and other cleaners I was spraying ALL over my house! Ok I gave up!
I was talking to a group of my friends all of which have potty trained boys and every one of them said their boys were 3 by the time they were trained. As I was sitting there and Zak was peeing all over my friend Tiffany's house I made the decision to give up, for now. I am not sure why I started in the first place.




This is on day one of potty training, I should have known at this point it wasn't going well! :-) On day seven I went back to Wal-Mart and bought more diapers!

I had to post this picture because it does prove, that in fact, this is my kid. My favorite way to waste a morning too!

No comments:

Post a Comment