Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mom's Helper

Zak is the best help. I don't do anything with out him helping. I tell myself that it will work out best for me in the long run because if he is a good help at 2 then at 12 he can clean the toilets and I won't have to. That is what I am telling myself and I don't want any one correcting me!
Here is Zak in action - Helping mom!

He unloaded everything in his dresser and dumped it on the living room floor. Where was I, on the computer blogging of course! I helped out by getting him the laundry basket to PUT it all back!

To the naked eye this looks like a mess - to me this is a carefully folded drawer of Pajamas!

1 comment:

  1. Tia you are a wizz at math, I had not thought of evening out the family but you are so right. I love to hear about that funny little guy, what a choice little spirit he is.

    ReplyDelete