Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Love Lake Powell

This weekend we went to Lake Powell with our good friends Mike and Mona. It was awsome of them to let us crash their party. It was Zaks first time at Lake Powell. We have officially introduced him to our favorite place on earth! Kent and I love Lake Powell. We have gone as many as 12 times a year (of course that was when gas was affordable!) We plan on making it a habit again soon.


Kent thinks this is definatly proof this is not his son!


I think this is proof he is!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had fun. I just love that little boy he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you probably have to cutest little 2-year-old in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm - I love lake powell too. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete