Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

So this weekend we stayed home for the holiday. I don't remember the last time I spent an Easter home! It was nice (especially since the weather was so crappy) We went to the City Easter Egg Hunt to freeze our behinds off!













And then Kent and I got to play Easter bunny for the first time! Wow that was a little harder than first thought. I apparently didn't do it right either because at 5 in the morning Zak was pounding on my head with his new toys that the Easter bunny brought him! I swear I remember my Easter bunny leaving the baskets by our beds so we had them as soon as we woke up! I must not have woke up in the middle of the night like my boy does! So I asked around and next year I am going to do things a little different.




Easter Dinner was at Chris and Karen's and it was such a good dinner! After a day of total Chocolate consumption, real food hit the spot! Karen had a pinata for the kids and Zak was a riot. In true Pinata form the dang thing wouldn't break until Uncle Dan-o took matters in his own hands!

3 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! I am making my blog private and I still want the family to be able to keep track of us so will you please send me your email address to wenahewit@hotmail.com so that I can add you to my invited reader list. I hope everything is going well for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tia! He is the cutest little boy! I miss you guys! We have been having a lot off fun though. Its been nice since Preston now gets 2 Saturdays off a month instead of working 6 days a week, every week. We are planning on going back to Mesquite for the first 2 weeks in June! I hope we get to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kid of yours sounds totally hillarious! He's so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete