Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I just had to let all of you know that this year I had the best birthday of my adult life. We won't go into how many birthdays that is....
I know that that is a bold statement and I can't even say why exactly but it was so great. There was a huge snow storm that day and seriously snow in April, not cool, but it still couldn't ruin my day. I went to work and my boss made me (and the rest of the office) breakfast. That was a nice surprise. My parents, Kent, Taleesa and Garret went to lunch with me, not very often do I get to see my parents on my actual birthday so that was a big treat. That night Kent arranged his parents to take Zak for the whole night and took me and some of my closest friends (Troy, Dawn, Dave Lisa, Mike and Mona) to dinner. My favorite place, the Ninja - Sushi my favorite. That is not all, the next day Karen took me to get a pedicure and the "girls" went to lunch, and then best of all....I got a two hour nap! :-)
It was just all very good and at the end of the weekend I truly feel loved and spoiled. I very much appreciate everyone in my life - I am one lucky girl!

4 comments:

  1. Happy BirthdaY! And I won't tell anyone how old you are:) I will send that email to Misty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tia! I am glad you had a Happy Birthday! I miss ya! But were having fun! Keep posting pictures and all so I can keep up with you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday! Sounds like it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had a good birthday!!! i thought of you, even though I'm lame and didn't send you the email I meant to all day. :0)

    ReplyDelete